What do you do with your post while you are on the road is often a hard dilemma for winnable nomads. The best news is that Australia post officers a free post Restante service with a bit of planning and luck things can work out. If you do not know anyone to forward your post to, you can re-direct your mail from your old address to an expert mail forwarding service like USGo.Buy http://www.usgobuy.com/en/us-online-shops/uggaustralia.html. The mail forwarding service commonly charges a registration fee and surcharge over and above general postage costs. The agency will get your letters and can then send them on to your to c/o nay post office in Australia. You can get the items at the post office by presenting then identification such as passport or drivers license. usgo_buy http://www.usgobuy.com/en/us-online-shops/staples.html make your all work easy and simple.